As the Managing Director of ACDC, your mission will be to (further) develop and take ownership for the company's growth strategy. You will be the driver towards achieving our “Big Hairy Audacious Goal” of being the leading platform for sales of digital goods in 2025.
The focus of this role will be:
- Successfully guiding the ACDC team towards/through tremendous growth. This is done by setting the strategy and making sure that it is executed by the team according to set deadlines.
- Making company decisions on People, Strategy, Execution & Cash.
- Having a clear overview of the company’s performance, taking appropriate action before problems arise.
- Decision making on investments and hiring.
- Constantly challenging the status quo of the organization, customers and our way of working. You keep the team on its toes to work on innovation and new business.
- You reports on results towards the executive team and investors and give strategic advice based on this.
- You are not afraid to take actions, even if they might have a strong impact
- You lead by example in focussing on long –term goals and the company’s BHAG
- A proven track record in leadership, preferably within a fast growing business. Experience in the digital goods market is a bonus.
- You are a strategic thinker and know how to give a translate this to a clear direction for the team.
- You can define clearly what is urgent and important.
- You can create a culture of innovation and teamwork.
- Being a motivator and empowering the team to take responsibility and meet expectations at all times.
- You feel comfortable working with the Rockefeller habits and combining this with the “Golden Circle”.
- You are commercial and creative, always thinking in solutions.
- Your English speaking and writing skills are excellent, other languages are a plus
- You are interested in the idea of a (gradual) management buy-in.
- You are living in the Netherlands, preferably in the Rotterdam area
If you want to take charge of your own career and are not afraid to take responsibility, you might be in the right place here! Responsibility here at ACDC means coming up with ideas, learn from others and have candid discussions. All in the interest to get to the best solution. Failing is part of life (and work), but if you can pick yourself up and get back into the ring, we are there to support you.
Besides your awesome job, you’ll find even better colleagues that welcome you in our beautiful office in “the Red Apple”, close to station Blaak and de Markthallen.
If our Core Values fit yours, come over for a “barista quality” coffee and let’s talk about how you can help us make our ambitions become reality!